The Seal of Solomon is possibly one of the most powerful of all protective amulets. The glyph was given to King Solomon by God himself, as a way to control and command all Jinn, or spirits.
The tradition of Solomon’s Seal likely predates Islam and dates to the early Rabbinical esoteric tradition, or to early alchemy in Hellenistic Judaism in 3rd-century Egypt. It is assumed by scholars that the symbol entered the Kabbalistic tradition of medieval Spain from Arabic literature.
This talisman has been created from a vintage solid gold piece, transformed into a magickal talisman through specific ritual magick at a carefully astrologically elected time.
You may well see scratches, dents and small marks on your talisman due to its age and former life. This only adds to the authenticity and unique nature of the piece. None of the Ouroboros Limited Editions are brand new and each piece is carefully inspected by our master goldsmith and jeweler in Birmingham’s Jewellery Quarter. He then refurbishes each piece to wearable condition, polishes and securely solders the jump ring in place.
So much more than a piece of jewellery, this talisman is a personal piece of magickal power.
From Haley Smith, Ouroboros Astrologer
December 1st, 2020 – 8 AM GMT
- Shortly after the full moon and eclipse in Gemini, these talismans were created when the Sun and Ascendant were conjunct each other at exactly 9° Sagittarius. Wherever the Ascendant sign is placed, we are given insight into much –– including the qualities of that sign that one is to ascend or awaken into. In Sagittarius, we enter the realm of the higher mind, the archetype of the teacher, invitations into expansion, and the liberating fire of truth-telling. Sagittarius is global and expansive in nature, ever on the quest for experiences, countries, and philosophies that can further the depth of understanding the vastness and complexity of the human experience.
- Sagittarius, ruled by the planet Jupiter, also speaks to a certain jovialness. This sign is a playful, gregarious, and uplifting one indeed. These talismans, blessed at this hour, evoke the ways that Sagittarius invites us into playfulness, curiosity, tending the flames of our quest for our Truth – and the notion that the ultimate journey is the one within.
- Additionally, the Part of Fortune was at 28° Taurus at this hour. The Part of Fortune in a chart illuminates the flavor of luck, joy, and harmonious events that we have the potential to experience. Placed in Taurus, and in the earth-ruled 6th house of health, well-being, service, and devotion, these talismans carry with them the power and pleasure found in the sensuous. Devoting oneself to pleasure as a practice (and perhaps even a responsibility), and healing what inhibits the right to pleasure, could greatly support the wearer of these talismans.
- With supportive aspects from Jupiter (the ruler of Sagittarius), and Saturn, both in Capricorn in the 2nd house of money, resources, self-worth and self-love, these celestial configurations with the Part of Fortune speak deeply to the strong sense of groundedness and stability imbued in these talismans.
- Overall, these talismans were created in alignment with astrological configurations that evoke joviality, stability, pleasure, and love of the self.